Thursday, March 25, 2010

LARGE ALICE PACK BACK PACKS 2 for $50.00

 Back in January I ordered my first Alice Pack, and got a good deal on it for $30.00 which included shipping.  It was supposed to be used, but to be honest, it looks brand new to me.  The price has gone up to$40.00 for the pack, but currently there's a excellent sale going on pricing them at 2 for $50.00!  That's $25.00 a pack and it's too good of a deal not to share with my friends.  So check out:  http://www.cjlenterprize.com and order yours.  The sleeping bags look pretty good too. I might get one to go with my bag.

Rod McGough

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at starcitysurvival.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Jules

Mister Daycare said...

The link still takes you to their website. The sale is over of course as this was 6 months ago, but there's still a lot of neat stuff to spend your money on.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I have a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at www.blogger.com.

Can I use part of the information from your post right above if I give a link back to your website?

Thanks,
Daniel

Mister Daycare said...

That's fine with me. This blog is temporarily down as I'm spending over 10 hours a day at daycare right now. But as for the link, it's an old one and the sale is over.

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am definitely glad to find this. Good job!

Check Out These Great Survival Related Books!